Maison Mazot is an unpretentious cottage which, with the attached converted barn, can sleep up to eight people. It is located in Saint Sulpice, a small, picturesque village in the beautiful Célé valley in the department of the Lot (southern central France).
Simple but comfortable, the cottage sleeps four and the master bedroom and the dining room enjoy views over the beautiful valley. It has a double room and a room with two single beds, shower room, kitchen, dining room/lounge and cellar/utility room. The kitchen and dining room are fully equipped (see below). For those needing additional space there is a converted barn adjoining the cottage. The barn also sleeps four (a double room and a second bedroom with bunk beds) and has a large open-plan kitchen/living room. Behind the two properties is a secluded but extensive wild garden with a stone patio.
- 1 double bedroom with small balcony
- 1 twin room
- 1 shower room
- Well-equipped kitchen with cooker, oven, kettle, toaster, pots, pans, microwave (in barn), crockery, cutlery, glassware
- Living/dining room with table that, with extra leaves, can seat ten.
- Utility room: Washing machine, dryer, hoover, iron, ironing board
The barn (included in the price):
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 twin room with bunk beds
- Large open plan living room / kitchen (amenities as above)
- Shower room
Amenities for children:
- Baby/ toddler cot (no mattress)
- Stair barrier
- 2x high chairs
- 2 x booster seats
- Stone paved terrace
- 2 grass terraces
- Wild garden with assorted herbs
- Garden furniture